Sunday, April 12, 2009

New York - Music Hall of Williamsburg 4/09/09

The painting titled Exodus was done at the New York show.  All the paintings on the tour are 48" x 36".

Arlen letting us all know that this club is tight!

Shawn Neary taking a nap in the New York street.  This works well on two counts.  One, Shawn has been killing the tour manager roll and needs a rest.  Two, New York parking with a van and a trailer is almost impossible.  The fact that he is napping in this spot saved us from hauling gear for blocks.

Shawn and Arlen trying to get a salary increase from band manager Adrian Young.  (this did not work by the way)

A glimpse into the private lives of Adrian and Sarah Young.

New York crowd shot.

2 comments:

  1. This is one of my favorite paintings from this tour. There is so much light coming through it,throuhg the colors, and such a multi-layered story (that I see, anyway). Birth and/or loss, such radient emotion. I love rabbits in artwork! Thank you for this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Artwork! I saw the band in Brooklyn and in Denver, the vibe changed so much! You guys really had a good time up in Colorado, I was glad I got to see both, but the second show left me with such a great feeling, one of the best concerts I have ever been to!It seems to me that Cloud Cult really made an incredible transition during this tour. I am so happy for your success!!
    ~Shelbie
    ps-im the blonde in the front of the brooklyn crowd shot. I was so pumped to be there!!!

    ReplyDelete