Friday, September 17, 2010

9/15/10 Missoula Montana

Today were driving across Montana to Missoula. I really love the road when I get a chance to have inspiring scenery like this.

Another shot from the road of the Montana countryside.

While we were driving I caught a shot of this vehicle. I think I will be searching for one of these in the future. I would really like to take the live painting on the road and this would be a awesome touring ride.

Sarah E. sporting the sleeping bandanna in the van.

Listen for the silence
36" x 48"
Acrylic on canvas

This is the live painting for Missoula. I am really feeling like I am hitting a stride with the live paintings. The whole band is coming together on this tour and the energy is incredible.

2 comments:

  1. I'm loving hearing how you guys are doing -- both on your blog AND in the newspapers -- you were in the Star Tribune today. It does sound like you are at some kind of turning point. Have fun with it! Your paintings are breath taking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just saw you guys tonight in Seattle and wandered to your blog because I loved your painting tonight so much! This is the third time I've seen Cloud Cult, and it's a dream of mine to own one of your pieces, soon.... If only this show had been a month from now, when I'll have more expendable income, I would've absolutely made a bid on tonight's piece! Amazing.

    Keep up the great work. :)

    ReplyDelete