Wednesday, September 15, 2010

9/14/10 Bozeman Montana

Cody York and Sarah Young taking a self portrait while loading in the van before the show. The photos on today's blog are provided by Cody York. I forgot to bring my camera to the show. Thanks Cody!


Cloud Cult stops for tacos in Bozeman.

For the rest of the west coast Cloud Cult is touring with Mimicking Birds. Check them out the music is amazing!

Cloud Cult hanging out before the show in the green room.

After the show we stopped off at the Pita Pit for some delicious morsels. We met up with some fans and took some pictures with them.

I can see clearly
48" x 38"
Acrylic on Canvas

This was my live painting for the night.

A better cropped photo of my painting.

3 comments:

  1. I know it was a long time ago, and maybe this is a weird request. But, my boyfriend showed me a picture that he found on the internet (of your painting) and he fell in love with it, I tried really hard to find the painting and the artist, to see if there was anyway I could get it replicated for his upcoming birthday. If this is a possibility, please reply! Sorry to bother

    ReplyDelete