Monday, March 29, 2010

Scenes from the studio


Here is another sneak peak from the studio of the painting Swimming with the fishes. It is still not done... some more glazing needed. I think this is one of those that will just live in the studio for a while.

A new rabbit painting that is in progress. This is the drawing / underpainting stage. I will be adding color tomorrow and I am sure many changes. This is a commission I am doing for a nursery.

This is the final hyena painting. The title is Portrait of a hero. 24" x 36" oil on canvas. I am happy with this painting but whenever I take a photo it seems to flatten out. I will let you know when I have it in a show so you can see it in person.

1 comment:

  1. I like your paintings and live painting totally appeals to me. Music can add art but it seems harder for art to add music and the community of music.

    ReplyDelete